Limited Liability Company «BelBrandAudit» is an organization whose activities are aimed at forming a responsible consumer of developments, works, goods and services created in Belarus or with the participation of Belarusian authors and manufacturers.
Our mission: the creation on the basis of historical and cultural traditions using innovative approaches of regional Belarusian brands and their promotion in the domestic and foreign markets.
The team of BelBrandAudit:
International Forum of Patent Attorneys, which was held for the first time in Belarus.
More than 140 specialists in the field of protection and enforcement of intellectual property from 14 countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Ukraine) took part in the International Conference «Modern regulation of intellectual property and licensing in the Eurasian Economic Union» from June 5 to 8, 2019.
The conference was organized by: «Chamber of Patent Attorneys» (Russia), «Licensing Society» (Russia), «Belarusian Association of Patent Attorneys», «BelBrandAudit» LLC, Association of Intellectual Property Protection «BelBrand». Partner support was provided by Gorodissky & Partners Law Firm (Russia), Lexpatent (Belarus), Patent Law Firm «A.Zalesov & Partners» (Russia), INTELSONLINE LLC (Russia), on-line trademark search service POISKZNAKOV.RU, Search system «Znaki.ru» (Russia).
- Support of projects of the «100 ideas for Belarus» contest;
- Organizing exhibitions of Belarusian artists in London (together with the Gallery Salon «Art Chaos»);
- From October 1 to 3, 2018 — the exhibition «Belarusian Art: Living and Dreaming». 5th Base Gallery (London);
- From January 14 to 22, 2019 — the exhibition «Step by Step, D Contemporary Gallery;
- April 2, 2019 — the exhibition «Belarusian Art in UK. Representation of Rossotrudnichestvo in Great Britain.
Implementation of projects:
- Belarusian Brand Day.
- LIFT — video reports about representatives of talented Belarusian youth. «L» — literature, «I» — innovation, «F» — finance, «T» — technology
- Place Capital — creation and promotion of regional brands
- Art Locations — visiting creative platforms for artists and designers
- Republican sociological research «Youth brand»
- Women’s business — the project to support women’s business
- Brand Management School
- School of translation skills
The following Projects are implemented on the permanent basis:
- Day of Belarusian Brand;
- LIFT – a series of video reports about talented Belarusian young people: L standing for Literature; I – for Innovations; F – for Finance, and T – for Technologies;
- Place Capital – the creation and promotion of regional brands;
- ART Location – travel creative events for painters and designers;
- Youth Brand Nationwide Sociological Study;
- Women’s Business Project aimed at supporting and promotion of women’s businesses;
- School of Brand Management; and Master School of Translation.